Agile transformation & Personal Growth
We help our customers build superior agile teams and organisations to improve their business outcomes in terms of value, flow, and quality.
On Nov 20-21, 2019
In this two-day course, you will gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise
Safe Journey believes in a holistic approach to agile transformations.
We believe that you need to:
- Align efforts to your strategic business outcomes
- Take a holistic view of your transformation
- Use meaningful metrics to guide your journey
- Train and coach all people to help them succeed so the transformation sticks
- Develop your quality practices to keep a high and sustainable pace
“When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures of emotion, creatures bristling with prejudice, and motivated by pride and vanity.”
Fellow course participants from the Lean Portfolio Management course at the global SAFe Summit in San Diego 2019