Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
Applied SAFe® is PEDCO’s platform which helps you implement SAFe faster than anybody else.
Applied SAFe® is a full-fledged implementation of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) as an executable process model.
It serves as your own customisable instance of SAFe®.
Applied SAFe® is a “ready to go” implementation and allows you to start using the process model immediately in your current implementation of SAFe® or from the beginning of the transformation.
Some of the benefits of using Applied SAFe reported by customers are:
- 67% less discussion time spent on how to interpret SAFe
- 2 years reduced cost of delay of using SAFe
- Up to 20 person years saved on process engineering
- Ability to ensure process compliance incl. 27 defined reference models, e.g., CMMI, A-SPICE, IEC 62304)
Applied SAFe® is implemented as a comprehensive, executable process model.
It includes all roles, activities, templates, guidelines, milestones, and phases as defined by the SAFe® methodology in order to bring the framework to life, including metrics and tailoring.
Besides all the content from SAFe®, Applied SAFe® has been further enhanced with:
- Process diagrams of all processes, sub-processes and activities
- Entity relationship diagrams for all work products
- Detailed role descriptions using RASCI
Safe Journey is all about your journey.
Whether you are a large organisation that needs help with your agile transformation or you are in one of the numerous roles affected by an agile transformation and need to understand how you can find your feet in the agile world, we are ready to support you on your agile journey.
Related courses & events
On Feb 1-2, 2024
On this course you will learn how to help your organisation build the quality and testing comptencies needed in an Agile and value-driven organisation.
On January 29-30, 2024
The Lean Portfolio Management course helps executives, project management officers (PMOs) and other key stakeholders plan dynamically and be flexible enough to adjust initiatives and budgets as the market changes.