Cookies are small text files that help your browser navigate through a particular website. The cookie file is generated by the site you’re browsing and is accepted and processed by your computer’s browser software. The cookie file is stored in your browser’s folder or subfolder.
Your browser accesses the cookie file again when you visit the website that created the cookie file. The browser uses the information stored in the cookie file to help ease your navigation of the website by letting you log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during your earlier visits to the website, among many other functions.
For more information see HTTP Cookie on Wikipedia
2. Purpose of Cookies
The information gathered using Cookies is used to improve the functionality of this website. You can help by accepting cookies.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Store your preferences
- Monitor and analyse usage and traffic on the website
3. Consent to Cookies
Cookies are only used with your consent.
If you give consent it is valid for 1 year. You can always withdraw your consent and manually mange and delete cookies, see instructions below.
4. How to Manage and Delete Cookies
5. Third Party Cookies
We value your privacy and do our best to keep your personal data safe.
The only personal information collected is the information that you supply when you for example:
- register for an event
- purchase a service or a course
- send a message using the contact form
- leave a comment
- sign up for a newsletter
7. Personal Data
When you send us your personal data you consent that we use your information to deliver the product or service that you have requested.
In cases where we use one or more third parties to deliver the product or service, you consent to transfering your personal information to these third parties.
You have the right to:
- information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
To exercise your rights please contact Safe Journey (see contact information below) as the data controller. You will receive a reply to your requests without undue delay and at the latest within 1 month. You may be asked to provide information to confirm your identity (such as, clicking a verification link, entering a username or password) in order to exercise your rights.
You can always withdraw your consent by contacting us.
In case you wish to file a complaint to the Danish authorities regarding our handling of your personal data please contact Datatilsynet.
8. Contact Information
Company Name: Safe Journey P/S
Address: Flæsketorvet 68, 1st floor, 1711, Copenhagen V