What You Will Learn
- Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
You will learn:
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Boosting productivity.
- Improving product quality.
- Decreasing time to market.
- Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
What Is Included
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Agilist requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- SAFe® Agilist certification exam
- Certified SAFe® Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
For more details regarding the examination, see Exam Details on Scaled Agile’s website.
- Attendee workbook
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who Will Benefit
Learners taking this course are:
- Senior leaders
- Program Manager, Project Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Business Analyst
- Team Lead
- Agile Coach, Change Agent
- Release Train Engineer, Scrum Master
- Test manager
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Mette Bruhn-Pedersen is an experienced agile transformation leader and coach.
She has helped clients increase their agility using various agile frameworks and methods. Her experience ranges from clients who are piloting agile for the first time with no prior agile experience to clients who have used agile methods for several years and want to take it to the next level.
Mette has a strong focus on enabling people through training and coaching. She has helped people in many different roles improve their agility and to successfully transition to new roles and responsibilities.
Besides Agile transformation, Mette is also an expert in software testing and has worked as a tester, test manager and test leader in both classic and agile projects/organisations.
Mette is a certified Agility Health® Facilitator Trainer and SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC).
Price – Regular:
10,900 DKK excl. VAT
Note that all material is in English.
Teaching sessions, a number of engaging exercises, and discussions based on the participants’ experience.
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
Course registration is considered binding when Safe Journey has issued the payment invoice.
In case of cancellation by the course participant with more than 10 working days notice Safe Journey will refund the full course fee. In case of later cancellation the course fee will not be refunded.
Safe Journey reserves the right to cancel the course with 5 working days notice if fewer than the minimum number of participants have registered and paid. Course participants can sign up for the same course on another date or get a full refund of the course fee.
Safe Journey reserves the right to decline participation if the course fee is not received in advance.
See our complete Terms and Conditions for details.