What You Will Learn
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
- Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
Safe Journey includes a 30-minute personal coaching session in this Leading SAFe® course.
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product Delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
What Is Included
The training course includes a 30-minute personal coaching session.
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Agilist requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- Certified SAFe® Agilist PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
- The exam fee is included in the course fee.
The certification expires one year from the date the certification is earned.
The renewal fee is $100.
For more details regarding the examination, see Exam & Certification Details on Scaled Agile’s website.
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who Will Benefit
Learners taking this course are:
- CEO, CIO
- Program Manager, Project Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Business Analyst
- Team Lead
- Agile Coach, Change Agent
- Release Train Engineer, Scrum Master
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Mette Bruhn-Pedersen is an experienced agile transformation leader and coach.
She has helped clients increase their agility using various agile frameworks and methods. Her experience ranges from clients who are piloting agile for the first time with no prior agile experience to clients who have used agile methods for several years and want to take it to the next level.
Mette has a strong focus on enabling people through training and coaching. She has helped people in many different roles improve their agility and to successfully transition to new roles and responsibilities.
Besides Agile transformation, Mette is also an expert in software testing and has worked as a tester, test manager and test leader in both classic and agile projects/organisations.
Mette is a certified Agility Health® Facilitator Trainer and SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC).
Anne Christine Salomonsen is a certified SAFe trainer and agile coach. During the past 5 years Anne has worked with agile transformation and implemented agile teams and processes. Today Anne works for a pension fund as a Release Train Engineer (RTE).
She has previously worked with agile transformation in the financial sector in a variety of roles such as chief product owner, project and program manager as well as head of PMO.
Anne holds a graduate diploma in management accounting and process management. In addition, she has worked with process optimisation as well as risk management and compliance.
Price – Early Bird (until 19th of October 2020):
8,000 DKK excl. VAT
Price – Regular:
9,800 DKK excl. VAT
English (Danish if all course participants speak Danish fluently)
Teaching sessions, a number of engaging exercises, and discussions based on the participants’ experience.
After the course you will get a 30-minute personal coaching session with the trainer (optional).
All necessary precautions are taken following the rules and recommendations from the Danish authorities (Sundhedsstyrelsen). You can read the guidelines here: COVID-19: Forebyggelse af smittespredning
Some of the precautions are:
- Required distance between participants as well as between the trainer and participants
- Lunch served individually
- Single-use face masks (if you want to take extra precautions)
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
Course registration is considered binding when Safe Journey has issued the payment invoice.
In case of cancellation by the course participant with more than 10 working days notice Safe Journey will refund the full course fee. In case of later cancellation the course fee will not be refunded.
Safe Journey reserves the right to cancel the course with 5 working days notice if fewer than the minimum number of participants have registered and paid. Course participants can sign up for the same course on another date or get a full refund of the course fee.
Safe Journey reserves the right to decline participation if the course fee is not received in advance.
See our complete Terms and Conditions for details.