What You Will Learn
- How do I build a test-first, principle-based team environment and technical infrastructure?
- How do Agile teams use BDD to create a shared understanding?
- How do we build in quality throughout the Continuous Delivery Pipeline?
You will learn:
- How to apply the test-first principle to align tests and requirements.
- How to detail, model, design, implement, verify, and validate stories in a SAFe Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Practices such as abstraction, encapsulation, and SOLID that build quality into code and design.
- Foundational Lean, Agile, and DevOps principles and practices.
- How to use the test infrastructure for automated testing.
- How to design from context for testability.
What Is Included
- SAFe® Agile Software Engineer certification exam
- Certified SAFe® ASE digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
For more details regarding the examination, see Exam Details on Scaled Agile’s website.
- Attendee workbook
Attendees must attend the full course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who Will Benefit
Learners taking this course are typically member of an agile team or people in roles collaborating with agile teams.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
The course is offered in collaboration with TestHuset.
Mette Bruhn-Pedersen is an experienced agile transformation leader and coach.
She has helped clients increase their agility using various agile frameworks and methods. Her experience ranges from clients who are piloting agile for the first time with no prior agile experience to clients who have used agile methods for several years and want to take it to the next level.
Mette has a strong focus on enabling people through training and coaching. She has helped people in many different roles improve their agility and to successfully transition to new roles and responsibilities.
Besides Agile transformation, Mette is also an expert in software testing and has worked as a tester, test manager and test leader in both classic and agile projects/organisations.
Mette is a certified Agility Health® Facilitator Trainer and SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC).
Price – Regular:
14,900 DKK excl. VAT
Note that all material is in English.
Teaching sessions, a number of engaging exercises, and discussions based on the participants’ experience.
All necessary precautions are taken following the rules and recommendations from the Danish authorities (Sundhedsstyrelsen). You can read the guidelines here: COVID-19: Forebyggelse af smittespredning
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
Course registration is considered binding when Safe Journey has issued the payment invoice.
In case of cancellation by the course participant with more than 10 working days notice Safe Journey will refund the full course fee. In case of later cancellation the course fee will not be refunded.
Safe Journey reserves the right to cancel the course with 5 working days notice if fewer than the minimum number of participants have registered and paid. Course participants can sign up for the same course on another date or get a full refund of the course fee.
Safe Journey reserves the right to decline participation if the course fee is not received in advance.
See our complete Terms and Conditions for details.