What You Will Learn
New to the Scaled Agile Framework®?
Leading SAFe® offers you an introduction to the foundations of SAFe, and provides the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. The course also offers the guidance and tools you need to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
Take a Leading SAFe course to discover how companies can build business agility, and how to make SAFe work inside your organization. You’ll learn how SAFe helps you improve quality, productivity, employee engagement, and time-to-market. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to align your entire organization around the same clear objectives, and how to improve the flow of value and work from strategy to delivery. You’ll learn what makes companies more customer-centric and how to run key SAFe alignment and planning events, like PI planning.
- Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
You will learn:
- How to realize the benefits of SAFe, including:
- Boosting productivity.
- Improving product quality.
- Decreasing time to market.
- Increasing employee engagement.
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organize around the flow of value.
- How to align massive organizations around clear, common objectives.
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning.
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset.
What Is Included
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Agilist requires an exceptional range of skills and is a career path for many servant leaders. Certification includes:
- SAFe® Agilist certification exam
- Certified SAFe® Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
For more details regarding the examination, see Exam Details on Scaled Agile’s website.
- Attendee workbook
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
Who Will Benefit
Learners taking this course are:
- Senior leaders
- Program Manager, Project Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Business Analyst
- Team Lead
- Agile Coach, Change Agent
- Release Train Engineer, Scrum Master
- Test manager
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Malene Dores Amstrup has more than 20 years of experience working with transformation management – agile and traditional. Of these, Malene has more than 17 years of experience in leading and implementing complex development initiatives in both the public and private sector.
In addition, Malene has more than 10 years of experience with organizational development, governance and collaboration models, strategy implementation, roadmaps, agile and traditional gateway models and methods within established development frameworks, stakeholder management, change management, training etc. from the projects and tasks that Malene has handled both as a agile coach, scrum master, project manager and steering group member.
Malene has a master’s degree in organizational psychology, is also certified SAFe® Program Consultant.
Price – Regular:
10,900 DKK excl. VAT
Note that all material is in English.
Teaching sessions, a number of engaging exercises, and discussions based on the participants’ experience.
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
Course registration is considered binding when Safe Journey has issued the payment invoice.
In case of cancellation by the course participant with more than 10 working days notice Safe Journey will refund the full course fee. In case of later cancellation the course fee will not be refunded.
Safe Journey reserves the right to cancel the course with 5 working days notice if fewer than the minimum number of participants have registered and paid. Course participants can sign up for the same course on another date or get a full refund of the course fee.
Safe Journey reserves the right to decline participation if the course fee is not received in advance.
See our complete Terms and Conditions for details.