What You Will Learn
Agility Health is a unique approach to measurement and continuous improvement which empowers teams to take control of their own development while engaging leaders in organisational improvements across multiple teams.
In this course you will learn how to use the world’s leading measurement and continuous improvement platform to help you accelerate your maturity and agility. You will learn how to facilitate engaging TeamHealth retrospectives and develop actionable growth plans.
- Understand the value of measurement and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Learn the keys to success for facilitating a engaging and actionable TeamHealth Retrospective
- Understand the 5 dimensions of the TeamHealth radar and how to introduce them
- Learn the qualitative vs quantitative metrics provided
- Participate in a TeamHealth Retrospective simulation
- Practice analyzing team health radars and developing growth plans
- Learn how to ensure accountability and follow through
What Is Included
By completing this course you become a certified AgilityHealth Facilitator.
The class registration includes course material.
NOTE: You need to bring your own laptop or smartphone. If you do not want to use the shared internet then you need to bring your own network.
The training course includes a 30-minute personal coaching session.
Who Will Benefit
People who will facilitate Agility Health Retrospectives using either the Team Health radar, the SAFe radars or the individual role radars. Typical roles:
- Senior Scrum Master, Team Facilitator
- Agile Coach, Transformation Leader
- Change Agent, Change Manager
- Project Manager, Program Manager
- People Leader (team leader, line manager)
- 1 year agile experience
- Group facilitation skills
7,900 DKK excl. VAT
English (Danish if all course participants speak Danish fluently)
Onsite course. See Other Information regarding COVID-19 precautions.
After the course you will get a 30-minute personal coaching session with the trainer (optional).
Mette Bruhn-Pedersen is an experienced agile transformation leader and coach.
She has helped clients increase their agility using various agile frameworks and methods. Her experience ranges from clients who are piloting agile for the first time with no prior agile experience to clients who have used agile methods for several years and want to take it to the next level.
Mette has a strong focus on enabling people through training and coaching. She has helped people in many different roles improve their agility and to successfully transition to new roles and responsibilities.
Besides Agile transformation, Mette is also an expert in software testing and has worked as a tester, test manager and test leader in both classic and agile projects/organisations.
Mette is a certified Agility Health® Facilitator Trainer and SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC).
COVID-19: all necessary precautions are taken following the rules and recommendations from the Danish authorities (Sundhedsstyrelsen). You can read the guidelines here:
Some of the precautions are:
- Required distance between participants as well as between the trainer and participants
- Lunch served individually
- Single-use face masks (if you want to take extra precautions)
Terms and Conditions and Cancellation Policy:
Course registration is considered binding when Safe Journey has issued the payment invoice.
In case of cancellation by the course participant with more than 10 working days notice Safe Journey will refund the full course fee. In case of later cancellation the course fee will not be refunded but can be transferred to a future course.
Safe Journey reserves the right to cancel the course with 5 working days notice if fewer than the minimum number of participants have registered and paid. Course participants can sign up for the same course on another date or get a full refund of the course fee.
Safe Journey reserves the right to decline participation if the course fee is not received in advance.
See our complete Terms and Conditions for details.