- This event has passed.
Agile for Project Managers – Public Course in November 2018
26/11/2018 @ 09:00 - 17:00 CET6500DKK
When an organisation embarks on an Agile journey often it will continue to need people with project management competencies. The classic project manager can successfully take on an Agile role. Being able to do that requires understanding the mindset behind the Agile approach and learning new techniques.
The course gives you a thorough introduction to Agile and the most common Agile approaches and concepts. We compare and contrast Agile with classic project management concepts and methods and gives you concrete methods and advice on how to get started with Agile.
The course fee includes a 30-minute personal coaching session with one of the trainers.
By the end of this course you will
- Understand and be able to apply a set of Agile principles in your current work
- Understand how projects in your organization that are already using an Agile method is governed and improve the collaboration if you are dependent on each other
- Be able to see and prepare yourself for Agile roles that you can take on in the future
- Lower your concerns about the ongoing Agile change
- Be prepared to attend training courses in specific Agile methods such as Scrum and SAFe
- Receive a 30-minute personal coaching session with one of the trainers of your choice
- What are the biggest pain points in your experience?
- The purpose of the Agile approach
- Mapping between traditional project management concepts and Agile concepts
- Examples of typical challenges in Agile projects
- Preconditions for using the Agile approach
- Mapping the classic project manager role and responsibilities to Agile roles
We conduct the course in collaboration with our partner Best Brains Academy.